Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Reading Options

   For my first choice I picked Homer's Odyssey. I read the book a while back in high school so I am excited to revisit in on a new platform and see if my perspective and opinions about the stories have changed.

Odyssey
My second reading choice is Infancy Gospels that talk about the life of Jesus as he grows up. I am a Lutheran so I had to take Catechism to get confirmed but it has been a while since I studied the bible. Similar to my last choice, I look forward to reading these stories and seeing what changes in my analysis of the stories.

Child Jesus by Murillo
  My third and final choice for readings will be Jewish Fairy Tales. I have never spent a lot of time studying the Jewish faith, so I look forward to broadening my religious horizons and learning more about the religion and its culture.

Jewish Folklore

No comments:

Post a Comment