Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Starting the Semester

  One of the blog tips that I found useful was to create a class email folder. This will better organize the thread of emails that I send and receive. Additionally, my email tends to get full between a multitude of different classes and work. Implementing a folder specifically for this class will keep me from overlooking or missing important emails about assignments or things I need to work on.
 
 In the past, when I took Epics of India, I had a bad habit of opening the emails with out reading them. So this semester I really want to focus my efforts on getting as organized as I can, especially since I have a lot of professors this semester who like sending emails out regularly. By implementing this strategy, I hope it will keep me on track with the course.

Physical representation of folders

2 comments:

  1. I definitely see how that would be very effective to helping you organize your information. I was able to do that and it was very helpful for keeping emails in the proper places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that using email folders is a really helpful tip. I have really struggled with it this semester, but I am working on it. I am also really bad at letting my email pile up before I go through them. I think this is a great tip to work on and will defiantly try it out this next week! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete